GLS Legal Template Standardisation™
Standardizing your legal contracts
Your business is not using standardized “legal document templates”.
Related challenges include:
- inconsistent legal documentation delivers inconsistent legal/compliance risk management
- the look and feel of your documents is inconsistent and that is brand diminishing
- inconsistent templates and font styles regularly causes document corruption
- utilising legacy documentation cause significant mistakes to perpetuate
- business wide training becomes harder to implement efficiently
- reviewing documents produced by your own business can still be an unfamiliar exercise
- negotiations are being delayed because of poor documentation starting points
You know that standardised legal documents can deliver efficiencies to your business, but you are too busy to launch the initiative and external support has always been cost prohibitive.
Whilst you know what you want, wouldn’t it be ideal if someone could come in and take care of the exercise for you?
The GLS Solution
GLS Legal Template Standardisation™ can help you standardise any collection of documentation that you require – regardless of size or language.
GLS has deployed GLS Legal Template Standardisation™ for some of the largest organisations in the world, routinely completing in excess of 300 documents within a single project.
GLS Legal Template Standardisation™ is the perfect solution for most standardisation scenarios including:
- application of house style / “look & feel”
- underlying template versions / dynamic style set adjustments
- spot clause updates (eg GDPR, ABC updates)
- standardisation of clause ordering
- application of standardised clauses
- interpretation/application of group legal position
- standardisation of Schedules/Appendices
There is nothing glamorous about a standardisation exercises but working with standardised documents significantly adds to the productivity yield of those that use them.
We will work with you to establish the parameters of the standardisation that you wish to conduct.
GLS uses proprietary standardisation methodology, that we will share with you, and which will safeguard the project against known inefficiencies.
All projects are initiated with a comprehensive pilot to ensure you are satisfied with the solution deliverables.
GLS Production Technology:
GLS uses a dedicated production “sandpit”, featuring consistent operating systems and document production software to ensure a sterile production environment.
GLS Hosting Technology:
GLS will use its own document hosting tools unless you wish/require your tools to be utilised.
Dedicated Production Team:
Each project will be resourced by a project specific team so as to develop, capture and utilise project specific production efficiencies.
Solution SLA Options and US$ Pricing
|Column one||Column two||Column three||Column four||Column five|
|Service Tier||Volume||Pricing (excl. VAT)|
|Silver||51 to 100||US$470|
|Gold||101 to 200||US$450|
|*Min project size of 20 templates|
GLS RPLV Legal Operations Score
This solution’s GLS RPLV impact score:
|Ease of Implementation:||Complex||Average||Easy|
|Productivity Leverage Profile:||Low||Medium||High|
|IHL Line Optimisation:||Single||Multiple||All Lines|
IHL Critical Function Optimisation Targets
This solution enhances performance across the following critical in-house functions:
In-House Legal: Critical Functions / Processes
GLS has identified 15 critical in-house processes/functions that are present in every world-class legal department. To learn what these functions are, their composition and how they interrelate to deliver efficient legal team performance outcomes - visit here.
Once your documents have been proccessed no more may be added. You will need to complete the checkout or refresh the page to start again.
Sorry, unfortunately document has more than 40 pages please send us an email with your documents attached..