GLS Offsite Legal Training Day Framework™
A planning solution for your next legal team offsite event
You need to bring your team together at an offsite training event.
Related challenges include:
- you need to foster a stronger “team identity" in your legal department
- after years of Covid isolation your team is long overdue for an offsite
- your team is dispersed globally so building strong bonds is a challenge
- you need to organize an offsite day as part of your legal team development program
- offsite events can be boring and in many cases inconvenient to participate in
- you want your staff to know that the business is invested in their personal development
- you have limited budget for the offsite event so you want to achieve maximum ROI with it
- you will likely have to arrange a virtual offsite event
- preparing DIY offsite training materials is extremely time intensive
- you need team bonding initiatives as much as you need skills development modules
- you want a day that will both upskill your team, and bring them together to be a more effective “team”
Wouldn’t it be great if there was a ready made training-day solution that you could customize to your legal department's specific needs and interests?
The GLS Solution
A good legal team knows each other - they work together and they train together. In recent years - most teams have been working in isolation and collegiate interaction has been far more limited than usual.
GLS Offsite Legal Training Day Framework™ helps you build the perfect agenda for your next offsite training day whether you are lucky enough to do it in person or whether you intend to conduct it virtually.
GLS can help you produce events from ½ a day through to 2 full days - for both in-person and/or remote based events.
Every offsite session is designed around GLS's 4 pillars of success: each event must be relevant, engaging, memorable and unifying - from start to finish, with no exceptions.
We can help you craft an offsite event designed to make your team a more familiar cohesive unit whilst acquiring important job related skills. We can help you develop a curated offsite agenda with session modules that can include:
- organization updates (your essential in-house updates)
- essential in-house skills
- team bonding activities that are fun
- guest industry speakers
- legal technology demonstrations
- business related problem solving
- how your legal team can create value
- how to achieve better team work and knowledge leverage
- custom case study scenarios
- spotlight on “new law” legal skills
- legal dept transformation themes
- career planning & development
- internal client management
- customized break out sessions
- industry benchmarking exposures
- workplace focus sessions / opinion polls
- knowhow creation session
We can help you establish an agenda that is right for you based on our extensive online questionnaire that will help you tease out what your offsite priorities should be for your team.
From the initial “event scoping” diagnostic, we are able to create an event agenda specific to your development needs, your budget and your desired event duration.
Once you have your event agenda settled, you have the opportunity to select any combination of GLS Legal Operations Centre resources to help you complete an entirely curated agenda.
GLS can also provide as much or as little of the content needed to make your event a success. Review the Deliverable options below to see what modules GLS can contribute to your offsite day.
So, if it is time to focus on bringing your team together to achieve a more cohesive unit that is better placed to take charge of the future of your legal team - GLS Offsite Legal Training Day Framework™ is the perfect solution to go from “talk” to “action”.
|Offsite Event Diagnostic Tool:||you get to complete GLS's online event diagnostic tool that helps us create a crafted agenda for your offsite event|
|Draft Event Agenda Production:||a draft agenda based on your preferences and event duration that include full worked up topic and session suggestions|
|GLS Standard Event Program:||Our standard offsite day include 4 X 45 minute main plenary sessions, 1 Key note session + 4 30 minute specialist/breakout topics.|
|Pre-Session Materials:||Session teasers for proposed attendees, in order to introduce the offsite event and kick start “event receptivity”|
|Session Contributions:||You can choose from a wide range of GLS modules to include as part of your offsite agenda|
|Key Note Speakers:||GLS can arrange a range of highly relevant key note speakers|
|Training Modules||you can select from any of our hundreds of available training modules|
|Legal Technology Demonstrations||GLS can arrange demonstrations of a diverse range of legal technology solutions including AI contract review, contract automation, automated knowledge banks and automated compliance platforms|
|Transformation Sessions:||sessions dedicated to how your legal team can self help on overall legal team transformation initiatives|
|Legal Operations:||introducing the concept of effective legal operations to your teams|
|Takeaway Materials:||Takeaway checklists/reminders/reference guides for your team to pin to their desks, in order to reinforce the messages of each session and drive knowledge-application|
|Slide Decks:||Fully worked up session slide decks - professionally produced|
|Digital Rights Available:||If you want the digital rights for the presentation - select the relevant tier|
|Supporting Slides:||Vibrant slide decks outlining the key issues of each subject – these will be branded in your livery if requested and can be made available digitally|
|Hosting Platform:||We can host your remove event on our video conference facilities if this is needed|
Solution SLA Options and US$ Pricing
|Column one||Column two||Column three||Column four||Column five|
|1/2 Day Event||✓|
|1 Day Event||✓|
|2 Day Event||✓|
|Price (excl. VAT)||$1,999||$2,499||$3,999|
|Big Law Review||US Rate||GLS Cost||Minutes|
|Senior Associate||$640||$1,999||03 07m|
|Blended Rate||$540||$1,999||03 51m|
|Junior Associate||$420||$1,999||4h 45m|
GLS RPLV Legal Operations Score
This solution’s GLS RPLV impact score:
|Ease of Implementation:||Complex||Average||Easy|
|Productivity Leverage Profile:||Low||Medium||High|
|IHL Line Optimisation:||Single||Multiple||All Lines|
IHL Critical Function Optimisation Targets
This solution enhances performance across the following critical in-house functions:
In-House Legal: Critical Functions / Processes
GLS has identified 15 critical in-house processes/functions that are present in every world-class legal department. To learn what these functions are, their composition and how they interrelate to deliver efficient legal team performance outcomes - visit here.
Once your documents have been proccessed no more may be added. You will need to complete the checkout or refresh the page to start again.
Sorry, unfortunately document has more than 40 pages please send us an email with your documents attached..