Capture Legal Team Knowhow Effectively - 101 Training™ (Standard)
10 Tips on how to build your teams knowledge base
The problem is that your legal department is not efficiently capturing, developing or utilising the knowhow that flows through it.
Related challenges include:
- each deal generates learnings, that if captured efficiently would enhances the performance capabilities of your legal department
- you department have vast stores of knowledge, but its spread across a variety of locations and formats
- capturing your own knowhow is much cheaper then “buying in” knowhow
- your business struggles to leverage the collective wisdom of its legal and procurement professionals
- if anyone leaves your team, their knowledge leaves with them and your team takes a step back
- sending your team for external training is too expensive
- finding really practical/useful training is a challenge
- DIY training is extremely time intensive
- hearing from subject matter experts is more authoritative
Wouldn't it be great if you could access a powerful “on demand” training session to help your team overcome these challenges?
The GLS Solution
Capture Legal Team Knowhow Effectively - 101 Training™ (Standard) is a highly interactive and entertaining training module specifically designed to teach your team to capture and leverage knowhow resources.
This training module covers:
- What exactly are “Knowhow Resources”
- How to efficiently capturing deal-memory and department knowhow
- How a legal department's knowhow can contribute to the commercial knowhow of the business
- Establishing a central repository of critical knowledge
- How to efficiently leverage the collective knowhow of your legal department
- What are the best “knowhow management” tools
All our training modules combine practical, efficiency-based content with highly interactive and engaging delivery methodologies designed to improve memory retention.
Each training module will be delivered by genuine experts in their field, in a way and at a time that is convenient to your team.
This GLS training module affords you the opportunity to ensure that you are delivering high quality training to your teams in an extremely professional fashion whilst allowing you to remain focused on your client facing priorities.
|90min Session:||90 Minute session delivered via videoconference to users located anywhere in the world. GLS uses Teams at its preferred platform but can work with any other vid conf platform if needed|
|Key Issue Focus:||Coverage of all the main issues of legal import that frequently arise in practice around this topic|
|Behaviour Focused:||The session focuses on conveying “information application” techniques that will drive the right behavioral approach by your team to this subject - a more effective strategy than “wrote memorization”|
|Pre-Session Materials:||A session teaser for your compliance team to circulate to proposed attendees, in order to introduce the session and kick start “issue” receptivity (Support Materials).|
|Supporting Slides:||A vibrant slide deck outlining the subject key issues – these will be branded in your livery if requested and can be made available digitally|
|Subject Matter Expert:||The session is led by subject matter experts who have been advising on this topic for clients globally|
|Q&A:||An interactive Q&A session to address queries from the workplace|
|Takeaway Materials:||Takeaway checklist for your team to pin to their desks, in order to reinforce the message of the session and drive compliance practices (Support Materials)|
|Online Audit:||An online audit for you to test audience retention 1 month after the session (Support Materials)|
|Digital Rights Available:||If you want the digital rights for the presentation - select the relevant tier|
Solution SLA Options and US$ Pricing
|Column one||Column two||Column three||Column four||Column five|
|Standard Training Modules||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Takeaway Materials (Slides/Checklists)||✓||✓|
|Online Follow Up Test||✓|
|Price (excl. VAT)||$2,499||$3,499||$3,999||$4,499|
|Big Law Review||US Rate||GLS Cost||Minutes|
|Senior Associate||$640||$2,499||2h 20m|
|Blended Rate||$520||$2,499||2h 53m|
|Junior Associate||$420||$2,499||3h 34m|
GLS RPLV Legal Operations Score
This solution’s GLS RPLV impact score:
|Ease of Implementation:||Complex||Average||Easy|
|Productivity Leverage Profile:||Low||Medium||High|
|IHL Line Optimisation:||Single||Multiple||All Lines|
IHL Critical Function Optimisation Targets
This solution enhances performance across the following critical in-house functions:
In-House Legal: Critical Functions / Processes
GLS has identified 15 critical in-house processes/functions that are present in every world-class legal department. To learn what these functions are, their composition and how they interrelate to deliver efficient legal team performance outcomes - visit here.
Once your documents have been proccessed no more may be added. You will need to complete the checkout or refresh the page to start again.
Sorry, unfortunately document has more than 40 pages please send us an email with your documents attached..