Legal Team Knowledge Harvest Guide™
A toolkit to help your legal team harvest the knowledge it needs
Your legal team is not gathering, managing and utilizing its know-how in an optimized way.
Related challenges include:
- you need to leverage the productivity of your legal team
- your business does not have a clear or effective know-how strategy
- you do not consistently capture deal-memory and learnings from each deal you complete
- every lawyer in your team follows slightly different "know-how capture" strategies
- each year you pay for training resources, but then fail to maximize ROI of that expenditure
- if anyone leaves your team, their knowledge leaves with them and your team takes a step back
- capturing your own know-how is much cheaper then “buying in” know-how
- you have limited budget for external consultants / you need to implement these changes in DIY fashion
Wouldn't it be great if you had a best practice guide for how to efficiently implement know-how capture protocols into your legal department?
The GLS Solution
Legal Team Knowledge Harvest Guide™ is a DIY guide that sets out in detail the best practices for capturing and leveraging knowhow resources (and how to implement those practices into your legal department).
This Guide includes detailed break-downs on:
- the theory of knowledge leverage
- the value of knowledge resources to your department
- what exactly are “Knowhow Resources”
- what are the major categories of know-how
- the Top 10 forms of legal team know-how
- the pitfalls of over collecting knowledge precedents
- how to efficiently capturing deal-memory and department knowhow
- how to establish a centralized repository for your department's knowhow
- how to efficiently leverage the collective knowhow of your legal department
- an overview of simple and effective “knowhow” tools
This Guide is set out in easy to under “plain English” with guidance notes specifically designed to enable you to efficiently implement these practices in to the day-to-day working practices of your legal department.
In an era where more productivity is expected with less available resources, using knowledge capture to increase the productivity of your legal team is essential.
Indeed, any legal team that is not actively capturing the knowledge tools it needs, something that does not require extensive funding, is a legal team that is not yet embraced what it takes to achieve high performance outcomes.
|Guide:||This guide is essential reading for all in-house lawyers, particularly those that are in leadership positions, who want to more efficiently utilise the knowhow their team|
|Key Issue Focus:||Coverage of all key issues relating to the development, capture, management utilisation of legal department know how|
|Behaviour Focused:||The Guide focuses on driving “real world” behaviors that will have tangible impact on the legal operations of you business|
|Training Discount:||With this Guide you will receive a 10% Discount if you choose to attend the Capture Legal Team Knowhow Effectively - 101 Training™.|
Solution SLA Options and US$ Pricing
|Column one||Column two||Column three||Column four||Column five|
|GLS Legal Team Knowledge Harvest Guide||✓|
|Price (excl. VAT)||$3,999|
|Big Law Review||US Rate||GLS Cost||Minutes|
|Senior Associate||$640||$3,999||06h 12m|
|Junior Associate||$420||$3,999||09h 54m|
GLS RPLV Legal Operations Score
This solution’s GLS RPLV impact score:
|Ease of Implementation:||Complex||Average||Easy|
|Productivity Leverage Profile:||Low||Medium||High|
|IHL Line Optimisation:||Single||Multiple||All Lines|
IHL Critical Function Optimisation Targets
This solution enhances performance across the following critical in-house functions:
In-House Legal: Critical Functions / Processes
GLS has identified 15 critical in-house processes/functions that are present in every world-class legal department. To learn what these functions are, their composition and how they interrelate to deliver efficient legal team performance outcomes - visit here.
Once your documents have been proccessed no more may be added. You will need to complete the checkout or refresh the page to start again.
Sorry, unfortunately document has more than 40 pages please send us an email with your documents attached..