GLS Legal Dept Set Up Toolkit™
An A-Z toolkit for setting up a new legal dept.
You need to establish your new legal department quickly.
- you have never set up a legal team before
- this could be your first leadership role
- blueprints on “how to” to set up legal teams are not readily available
- you need to set up your department whilst providing active legal support
- you have limited resources at your disposal
- you want to focus on the most important things first
- hiring a support consultant may not be feasible
- its important that you set your team up for success from Day 1
Wouldn't it be great if you could access a toolkit setting out the things you need typically need to do to set up your legal department?
The GLS Solution
GLS Legal Dept Set Up Toolkit™ is a toolkit which set out all the essential resources and key considerations to which you need to have access or regard to when setting up your legal department.
This solution is effectively a BoQ listing of essential items and procedures that a world class legal team would typically have in place for you to consider whether they are needed in your newly established legal department.
This toolkit provides you with:
- a powerful reference model of what a fully resourced legal function would look like by reference to best practice
- an ability to cherry pick only that which you need for your legal team context
- an ability to assess the presence of those resources within the existing business
- the ability to work out what you need to develop and/or procure
- the ability to formulate budgets for establishing your legal team
- to set realistic expectations for the Board about what your team can do during the set up phase
- the ability to start prioritizing your set up activities
- test the support your Board/Owner is really prepared to provide your legal team.
Setting up a legal department can be a perfect opportunity to create a truly efficiently legal function without the overhang of legacy infrastructure, processes and personalities. However, it is a large undertaking if you do not know what you are doing.
If you want to set up a high performance legal team from Day 1 - if you want to demonstrate real legal team leadership through a confident approach to formulating your legal team set up blueprint - this is an essential resource for you.
We believe that this toolkit surpasses by a large magnitude anything that is available from any corporate counsel type association we have encountered globally.
Consultancy support to help you set up your legal team is also available.
|GLS Legal Dept Set Up Toolkit™- Smaller Team:||our simplified guide for a smaller legal dept.|
|GLS Legal Dept Set Up Toolkit™ - Larger Team:||our advanced guide for a large / complex legal dept.|
|Legal Team Set Up Consultancy:||select from 5 or 10 hour consultancy packages to access the support of experts at legal dept. set ups|
Solution SLA Options and US$ Pricing
|Column one||Column two||Column three||Column four||Column five|
|GLS Legal Dept Set Up Toolkit™- Smaller Team||✓|
|GLS Legal Dept Set Up Toolkit™ - Large Team||✓||✓||✓|
|Consultancy Package||5 hours||10 hours|
|Price (excl. VAT)||$9,999||$19,999||$22,999||$24,999|
GLS RPLV Legal Operations Score
This solution’s GLS RPLV impact score:
|Ease of Implementation:||Complex||Average||Easy|
|Productivity Leverage Profile:||Low||Medium||High|
|IHL Line Optimisation:||Single||Multiple||All Lines|
IHL Critical Function Optimisation Targets
This solution enhances performance across the following critical in-house functions:
In-House Legal: Critical Functions / Processes
GLS has identified 15 critical in-house processes/functions that are present in every world-class legal department. To learn what these functions are, their composition and how they interrelate to deliver efficient legal team performance outcomes - visit here.
Once your documents have been proccessed no more may be added. You will need to complete the checkout or refresh the page to start again.
Sorry, unfortunately document has more than 40 pages please send us an email with your documents attached..