GLS Contracting Policy™
A single, organization wide contracting parameters policy
You do not have a single, organisation wide contracting policy.
Related challenges include:
- legal risk profile inconsistencies pop-up across your business
- sluggish contracting closure times
- your legal team has to field avoidable, user queries
- no approved positions for front line users to observe
- the inability to develop contracting efficiency tools
- inefficiencies when instructing 3rd party consultants
- "human recall" being the basis of your policy position
If only you had time to produce a single contracting policy.
The GLS Solution
GLS Best Seller Critical Department Resource Transformation Essential
GLS Contracting Policy™ develops an aligned view of your business's contracting policy - making better, faster, cheaper and safer contracting possible.
GLS Contracting Policy™ releases powerful efficiencies into every stage of the commercial contracting process – from drafting, negotiation and closure to training and administration.
This “formative level” legal department resource will determine the overall performance capabilities that your contracting function can achieve. Solution performance contribution include:
- Alignment: your team members will be operating by reference to a singular and informed contracting position
- Efficiency: your team can move more towards accepted positions with greater
- Training: you will have a primary source training resource
- Templates: you have the policy basis to develop appropriate supporting contracting templates
- Delegation: you will have superior capability to delegate work to junior lawyers
- Legal Tech: you will have the policy basis to define rules that legal technology requires to operate (e.g. contract automation, A.I. Contract Reviews)
- Processes: you can authoratively develop associated contracting workflows and processes and procedures
Prepared with the "user" in mind, GLS Contracting Policy™ is a tool that is as practical as it is functional, and which is easy to maintain.
GLS Contracting Policy™ delivers unprecedented legal resource optimization and more efficient legal risk management and is an essential “first step" for any legal team looking to improve their contracting function performance.
|GLS Contracting Policy:||We provide a comprehensive, concise and user friendly contracting parameters policy document for your business.|
|Focus Group Session:||Our Solution includes hosted workshops that allow us to efficiently extract your desired contracting policy positions.|
|Business Specific:||The result is a policy calibrated to your business, your industry and your users.|
|Hotline Support:||You also get access to 24/7/365 hotline support to help clarify any user query you may have to ensure your deals keep rolling.|
|Industry Position:||We provide a policy calibrated with “best practice” and known “industry positions” in mind – allowing you to keep it real.|
|Efficiency Plan:||Includes a plan to show you how to leverage this tool across your entire legal contracting cycle.|
|Maintained:||Regular policy refreshes are provided to ensure you are always availing yourself of optimal contracting procedures.|
|Training:||We create training instructions on how to use this already intuitive tool.|
|Branded:||Documents are fully branded to your own house-style and corporate livery.|
Solution SLA Options and US$ Pricing
|Column one||Column two||Column three||Column four||Column five|
|Essential 6 Policy||✓|
|Maintenance||1 year||3 years|
|Hot Line Support||✓|
|Price (excl. VAT)||$3,400||$5,900||$9,900||$19,900|
|Big Law Review||US Rate||GLS Cost||Minutes|
|Partner||$850||$3,400||4h 00m 00s|
|Senior Associate||$640||$3,400||5h 18m 45s|
|Blended||$520||$3,400||6h 32m 18s|
|Associate||$480||$3,400||7h 05m 00s|
|Junior Associate||$400||$3,400||8h 30m 00s|
GLS RPLV Legal Operations Score
This solution’s GLS RPLV impact score:
|Ease of Implementation:||Complex||Average||Easy|
|Productivity Leverage Profile:||Low||Medium||High|
|IHL Line Optimisation:||Single||Multiple||All Lines|
IHL Critical Function Optimisation Targets
This solution enhances performance across the following critical in-house functions:
In-House Legal: Critical Functions / Processes
GLS has identified 15 critical in-house processes/functions that are present in every world-class legal department. To learn what these functions are, their composition and how they interrelate to deliver efficient legal team performance outcomes - visit here.
Once your documents have been proccessed no more may be added. You will need to complete the checkout or refresh the page to start again.
Sorry, unfortunately document has more than 40 pages please send us an email with your documents attached..