GLS Legal Support Requirement Audit™
Accurately self assess the legal support requirements of your business
You need a clearer picture of the legal support requirements of your business.
Related challenges include:
- you don't have a concrete list of all areas you support
- much of what your team does actually “goes below the radar”
- you need to attract more budget to your legal team
- value recognition of your team is not optimised
- you do not have a service “menu” to present to the business
- you have not mapped legal team infrastructure against services provided
- your team remains under pressure to improve performance
- to improve you must undertake a “current status” assessment
- finding time to conduct an audit comes on top of existing workloads
- you know good diagnostic tools provide actionable insights
Wouldn’t it be great if you could access a comprehensive diagnostic tool that allows you to generate a complete picture of the support requirements of your business.
The GLS Solution
GLS Legal Support Requirement Audit™ is an easy to implement, intuitive to use, performance diagnostic tool to help you accurately assess the legal support requirements of your business.
A failure to accurately document the actual legal support requirements of your business is a major Achilles heel for effective legal team management and presents major challenges in:
- meeting the overall legal support requirements of the business;
- justifying required budget and resources, including headcount;
- ensuring the performance of your team is judged correctly; and
- commanding legal team value recognition.
GLS Legal Support Requirement Audit™ will help you rapidly assess the current support requirements of your business providing a treasure trove of data to bring weight to your recommendations and requests.
Comprising more than 150 diagnostic questions (Basic module), this tool helps you accurately assess:
- areas of actual legal support need;
- potential support/coverage gaps;
- anticipated workflow and volumes; and
- critical, strategic and business as usual work types.
With an accurate “business legal needs profile” in hand, the accuracy and credibility of legal team decision making (particularly budget and headcount requests, transformation recommendations, etc.) substantially increases.
The performance criteria against which our diagnostic module is prepared is against that of your “typical large corporate business” and the legal support scenarios we anticipate that they will require. As result using the tool provides you with:
- a powerful reference model of the areas your team would be expected to support;
- a quick checklist of the areas of what “you are” and what “you should be” supporting; and
- the ability to clearly identified any potential support/coverage gaps.
This tool will substantially improve the credibility and legitimacy of legal dept requests as it allows you to couch them in hard data that justified and/or underpins the request.
If you are serious about your legal team improving its performance but in a way where it is judged fairly then this is an essential exercise for you to engage in - a clear definition of the size of the job you need to support.
|GLS Reference Model:||A diagnostic tool modelled around the legal support requirements of a large corporate business that has been heavily profiled by GLS|
|Legal Support Diagnostic Tool:||A detailed suite of online / e-format audit questions designed to help you comprehensively analyse the performance of your legal team.|
|Online / e-question format:||Our diagnostic module can be made available to you in an online / e-question format that you can address to multiple members of your team and received their aggregated responses.|
|Tool Usage Briefing Session:||A 1 hour presentation and Q&A on how to utilise the Audit Tool.|
|GLS Legal Transformation Tube Map Modelling||Each diagnostic module draws from GLS’ market leading legal department performance analysis module – the GLS Legal Transformation Tube Map – which you can find here.|
|30 Minute GLS Transformation Consult||GLS are world leading expert in legal team efficiency planning and implementation. This module includes a 30 minute consult to help your efficient deployment of the tool and to obtain related insights.|
|Findings Analysis:||We can help you process your findings – we can offer a 3 hour consultancy to help you understand your results.|
Solution SLA Options and US$ Pricing
|Column one||Column two||Column three||Column four||Column five|
|Configured Electronic Forms||✓||✓||✓|
|Tool Usage Briefing Session||✓||✓||✓|
|GLS Legal Needs Assessment Consult||✓||✓||✓|
|Corp Communications Package||✓||✓|
|Analysis Your Findings Support (3hrs)||✓|
|Price (excl. VAT)||$2,499||$6,999||$15,999||$29,999|
|Big Law Review||US Rate||GLS Cost||Minutes|
|Big Law Review||US Rate||GLS Cost||Minutes|
|Senior Associate||$640||$2,499||3h 54m|
|Blended Rate||$520||$2,499||4h 48m|
|Junior Associate||$400||$2,499||6h 12m|
GLS RPLV Legal Operations Score
This solution’s GLS RPLV impact score:
|Ease of Implementation:||Complex||Average||Easy|
|Productivity Leverage Profile:||Low||Medium||High|
|IHL Line Optimisation:||Single||Multiple||All Lines|
IHL Critical Function Optimisation Targets
This solution enhances performance across the following critical in-house functions:
In-House Legal: Critical Functions / Processes
GLS has identified 15 critical in-house processes/functions that are present in every world-class legal department. To learn what these functions are, their composition and how they interrelate to deliver efficient legal team performance outcomes - visit here.
Once your documents have been proccessed no more may be added. You will need to complete the checkout or refresh the page to start again.
Sorry, unfortunately document has more than 40 pages please send us an email with your documents attached..