You need a Distribution Agreement!
Related challenges include:
- you face significant time pressure to implement your distribution agreement
- distribution rights can be extremely valuable so you need to secure it properly
- you know a quality document is crucial to a successful commercial arrangement
- precedents are available online, but they are of dubious quality and aren’t tailored to your needs
- you do not have significant budget for external support
- a distribution agreement can be both simple and complex
- it may be the first time you have done this type of deal
Cancel those plans as another unnecessary night of cobbling something together lies ahead. Hopefully it will do…
The GLS Solution
This template provides a detailed framework for a broad range of distribution scenarios and is drafted from the Distributors perspective.
One of the greatest threats to a successful distribution arrangement is a lack of clarity around roles and responsibilities.
Our distribution template helps you address all of the key issues that commonly arise in a distribution scenario including:
- purpose and objectives of the distribution arrangements
- appointment of the distributor
- territories and exclusivity arrangements
- distributor support scenarios
- products for distribution
- performance requirement (if any)
- distributors responsibilities
- warranties and representations
- non-circumvention scenarios
- conditions of sales
- pricing and price adjustments
- repurchase of products
- promotions and promotional materials
- sales and service support
- termination scenarios
- IPR provisions
- after sales service and maintenance
Bonus Inclusion: This GLS solution is more than just a template - it also includes a 30 minute consult with a legal expert.
Better, faster, safer, cheaper!
GLS - Law Rewritten
An easy to follow online interview to get all info needed, quickly and efficiently - including tips and explanations.
Total Support Plan subscribers will receive their completed document instantly.
World Class Templates:
World class templates, created by world class lawyers with decades of experience at the world’s best law firms.
Copies of your documents will be saved in your own work space (see "My Account / My Docs" above), available 24/7/365.
A 30 minute consultation with an in-house legal expert to address any issues related to your document solution.
As a user of this Document Solution you are entitled to a 10% discount on any engagement you enter with GLS Law Firm.
All our templates are regularly updated to capture emerging market practices.
|Big Law Review||US Rate||GLS Cost||Minutes|
|Senior Associate||$640||$299||0h 28m|
|Blended Rate||$520||$299||0h 34m|
|Junior Associate||$420||$299||0h 43m|
GLS RPLV Legal Operations Score
This solution’s GLS RPLV impact score:
|Ease of Implementation:||Complex||Average||Easy|
|Productivity Leverage Profile:||Low||Medium||High|
|IHL Line Optimisation:||Single||Multiple||All Lines|
IHL Critical Function Optimisation Targets
This solution enhances performance across the following critical in-house functions:
In-House Legal: Critical Functions / Processes
GLS has identified 15 critical in-house processes/functions that are present in every world-class legal department. To learn what these functions are, their composition and how they interrelate to deliver efficient legal team performance outcomes - visit here.
Once your documents have been proccessed no more may be added. You will need to complete the checkout or refresh the page to start again.
Sorry, unfortunately document has more than 40 pages please send us an email with your documents attached..