Checklist - Contracting for IP Assets
Key issues for you to watch out for
Many Startups make the same mistakes when dealing with their IP Assets - you want to avoid those mistakes.
Related challenges include:
- you can't afford to take legal advice on every issue you encounter
- you are moving fast but you still need to move carefully
- some Startup issues just should not be ignored
- you know most mistakes are avoidable if you can address them ahead of time
- failing to consider an issue “early on” can hurt even more later on
- most Startup issues are “known” as are their “solutions” - but you don't have access to either
- you are in full on “boot strap” mode or just prefer not to spend on legal support
Wouldn't it be great if you had an easy to use checklist to guide you through the key legal issues relevant to this project?
The GLS Solution
This GLS Checklist™ flags up key issues on a wide range of legal issues known to be particularly “tricky” and/or “problematic” for startups.
This checklist is for “how to contract for IP Assets”.
A fast moving startup might not have the inclination or budget to get detailed legal review/support on every issue it encounters - and this is likely okay most of the time.
However, the “ignore" strategy is not okay when it comes to issues that have a reputation for “tripping up” many a good start up.
This GLS Checklist™ will educate you and enable you to address known “problematic areas” for startups - so that you are forewarned and forearmed!
This GLS Checklist™ will :
- help you identify the key areas of consideration
- help inform/structure your decision making approach
- flag up known problematic areas for you to resolve
- help you to decide if you need more detailed support
- educate you about the scope of issues relevant to each area
There are plenty of checklists found on the Web but few are regularly maintained by a legal services group dedicated to empowering you to achieve more yourself.
So, avoid unnecessary trouble - access a GLS checklist ahead of time.
GLS RPLV Legal Operations Score
This solution’s GLS RPLV impact score:
|Ease of Implementation:||Complex||Average||Easy|
|Productivity Leverage Profile:||Low||Medium||High|
|IHL Line Optimisation:||Single||Multiple||All Lines|
IHL Critical Function Optimisation Targets
This solution enhances performance across the following critical in-house functions:
In-House Legal: Critical Functions / Processes
GLS has identified 15 critical in-house processes/functions that are present in every world-class legal department. To learn what these functions are, their composition and how they interrelate to deliver efficient legal team performance outcomes - visit here.
Once your documents have been proccessed no more may be added. You will need to complete the checkout or refresh the page to start again.
Sorry, unfortunately document has more than 40 pages please send us an email with your documents attached..