Building a Legal Dept. Intranet - 101 Training™ (Standard)
Building a great legal dept. website to drive efficiency
You want an intranet for your legal department to facilitate knowhow management and information transfer, but you have never created an intranet before
Related challenges include:
- researching, selecting and implementing everything from layout and access rights to file naming conventions can suck up an enormous amount of time and effort
- your IT team can build an Intranet for you, but don't know what functionality/design/security is needed for a legal department to work effectively
- if it is not EXTREMELY intuitive and easy to use, your lawyers will not bother to use the intranet once its built
- sending your team for external training is too expensive
- finding really practical/useful training is a challenge
- DIY training is extremely time intensive
- hearing from subject matter experts is more authoritative
Wouldn't it be great if you could access a powerful “on demand” training session to help your team overcome these challenges?
The GLS Solution
Building a Legal Dept. Intranet - 101 Training™ (Standard) is a highly interactive and entertaining training module specifically designed to teach your team how to implement an Intranet to facilitate their legal operations.
This training module covers:
- How exactly do you build a “Legal Department Intranet”?
- What to use an Intranet to give your legal department a competitive advantage
- Why central storage and management of knowhow resources is so critical to department success
- Best practice folder layout
- Best practice file naming convention
- How to manage access and editorial rights
- How to foster continuous development & improvements
All our training modules combine practical, efficiency-based content with highly interactive and engaging delivery methodologies designed to improve memory retention.
Each training module will be delivered by genuine experts in their field, in a way and at a time that is convenient to your team.
This GLS training module affords you the opportunity to ensure that you are delivering high quality training to your teams in an extremely professional fashion whilst allowing you to remain focused on your client facing priorities.
|90min Session:||90 Minute session delivered via videoconference to users located anywhere in the world. GLS uses Teams at its preferred platform but can work with any other vid conf platform if needed|
|Key Issue Focus:||Coverage of all the main issues of legal import that frequently arise in practice around this topic|
|Behaviour Focused:||The session focuses on conveying “information application” techniques that will drive the right behavioral approach by your team to this subject - a more effective strategy than “wrote memorization”|
|Pre-Session Materials:||A session teaser for your compliance team to circulate to proposed attendees, in order to introduce the session and kick start “issue” receptivity (Support Materials).|
|Supporting Slides:||A vibrant slide deck outlining the subject key issues – these will be branded in your livery if requested and can be made available digitally|
|Subject Matter Expert:||The session is led by subject matter experts who have been advising on this topic for clients globally|
|Q&A:||An interactive Q&A session to address queries from the workplace|
|Takeaway Materials:||Takeaway checklist for your team to pin to their desks, in order to reinforce the message of the session and drive compliance practices (Support Materials)|
|Online Audit:||An online audit for you to test audience retention 1 month after the session (Support Materials)|
|Digital Rights Available:||If you want the digital rights for the presentation - select the relevant tier|
Solution SLA Options and US$ Pricing
|Column one||Column two||Column three||Column four||Column five|
|Standard Training Modules||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Takeaway Materials (Slides/Checklists)||✓||✓|
|Online Follow Up Test||✓|
|Price (excl. VAT)||$2,499||$3,499||$3,999||$4,499|
|Big Law Review||US Rate||GLS Cost||Minutes|
|Senior Associate||$640||$2,499||2h 20m|
|Blended Rate||$520||$2,499||2h 53m|
|Junior Associate||$420||$2,499||3h 34m|
GLS RPLV Legal Operations Score
This solution’s GLS RPLV impact score:
|Ease of Implementation:||Complex||Average||Easy|
|Productivity Leverage Profile:||Low||Medium||High|
|IHL Line Optimisation:||Single||Multiple||All Lines|
IHL Critical Function Optimisation Targets
This solution enhances performance across the following critical in-house functions:
In-House Legal: Critical Functions / Processes
GLS has identified 15 critical in-house processes/functions that are present in every world-class legal department. To learn what these functions are, their composition and how they interrelate to deliver efficient legal team performance outcomes - visit here.
Once your documents have been proccessed no more may be added. You will need to complete the checkout or refresh the page to start again.
Sorry, unfortunately document has more than 40 pages please send us an email with your documents attached..