Diversity & Inclusiveness Audit™
Derive data for diversity and inclusion strategy
You need to better understand the demographics and culture of your workforce, so that you can create a diverse and inclusive organisation.
Related challenges include:
- any audit can be a daunting project
- “diversity” can be a sensitive subject
- your business wants to gain diversity accreditation
- it’s hard to uncouple your own biases when reviewing the biases of the team that you are a part of
- audit data can quickly become unwieldy and distracting noise if not managed properly
- there is limited budget for external support and no time to instruct
- you lack the meaningful, objective data that you would need to make informed decisions
If only there was an easy to implement tool that you could use to generate clear and concise data about your legal department’s existing diversity profile.
The GLS Solution
GLS’s Diversity & Inclusiveness Audit™ is a simple and powerful audit toolkit that allows you to gather the data you need to craft better strategies to enhance diversity, inclusion and business performance.
Diversity & Inclusiveness Audit™ is conducted in a confidential and secure manner to facilitate free gathering of accurate, objective information.
Diversity & Inclusiveness Audit™ helps you efficiently and professionally gather objective, usable data about your legal function’s:
- diversity diagnostics
- equality impact assessments
- gender pay gap analysis
- supplier diversity review
- what suite of policies does the company have?
- do the policies reflect a diverse and inclusive culture driven by leadership?
- are the policies adaptive/able to accommodate a dynamic workforce?
- who was the target audience that your processes were designed for?
- do your processes unintentionally exclude good potential candidates?
- how your internal processes can be improved?
- who is represented by your staff?
- what are the views of your staff?
- how do your policies and processes work impact your staff?
- do your staff feel safe and encouraged to contribute to your business?
- do your staff feel able to share their ideas and opinions?
This solution comes with additional support options including access to pre-prepared online questionnaires, data utilisation guides and supporting corporate communications.
Access GLS’s diversity and inclusiveness audit module that will enable you to efficiently and comprehensively conduct an audit that delivers objective, actionable data.
The skill audit is made available in a “ready” to go online questionnaire format
Corporate Communications Module:
We supply you with templates of the corporate communication assets you can use to make the deployment of this tool as efficient and effective as possible
We provided recommended templates that you can use to present the findings of your report
Enhanced Decision-Making Module:
A module to show you the range of decision making scenarios that will be better informed by the data collected by this audit
A recommended maintenance protocol so that you can maintain and re-use this legal department asset
GLS Skills & Experience Analysis
We can review your results to benchmark your team against comparable organisations
Solution SLA Options and US$ Pricing
|Column one||Column two||Column three||Column four||Column five|
|Diversity & Inclusiveness Audit™||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Corporate Communications Module:||✓||✓||✓|
|Enhanced Decision-Making Module:||✓||✓|
|GLS Skills & Experience Analysis||3 hours|
|Price (excl. VAT)||$999||$1,999||$2,499||$3,499|
|Big Law Review||US Rate||GLS Cost||Minutes|
|Senior Associate||$640||$999||3h 54m|
|Blended Rate||$520||$999||4h 48m|
|Junior Associate||$400||$999||6h 12m|
GLS RPLV Legal Operations Score
This solution’s GLS RPLV impact score:
|Ease of Implementation:||Complex||Average||Easy|
|Productivity Leverage Profile:||Low||Medium||High|
|IHL Line Optimisation:||Single||Multiple||All Lines|
IHL Critical Function Optimisation Targets
This solution enhances performance across the following critical in-house functions:
In-House Legal: Critical Functions / Processes
GLS has identified 15 critical in-house processes/functions that are present in every world-class legal department. To learn what these functions are, their composition and how they interrelate to deliver efficient legal team performance outcomes - visit here.
Once your documents have been proccessed no more may be added. You will need to complete the checkout or refresh the page to start again.
Sorry, unfortunately document has more than 40 pages please send us an email with your documents attached..