Data Incident Response Training™ (Standard)
Educate your staff to respond to a data breach incident
Your workplace is not prepared for a major data breach scenario.
Related challenges include:
- you are using increasingly large sets of data to operate your business
- the risk of inadvertent data breaches continues to grow
- how you use personal data impacts the public “trust” profile of your business
- you have a data incident management plan, but it is not widely known or understood
- your staff’s responses to a data breach will greatly impact the financial liability that may arise from that breach
- training your staff is an ongoing challenge
- DIY training is extremely time intensive
- hearing from subject matter experts is more authoritative
Wouldn’t it be great to be able to access a comprehensive Data Incident Response Plan and make it your own?
The GLS Solution
This training module covers the following:
- What is a “Data Incident”
- What are the potential consequences of a Data Incident for your business
- What to expect before, during, and after a breach
- What does a best-practice Incident Response Plan look like?
- Capturing learnings & continuous improvement
Our sessions marry practical, efficiency-based content with highly interactive and engaging delivery methodologies designed to improve memory retention.
These courses will be delivered by genuine experts in their field, in a way and at a time that is convenient to your team.
|90 min Session:||An up to 90 minute session delivered online – 60 minutes of content and 30 minutes of expert Q&A.|
|Subject Matter Expert:||Your session will be delivered by a subject matter expert with years of practical experience.|
|Behaviour Focused:||The session will focus on “practical behaviour” strategies design to encourage compliant practices.|
|Pre-Session Materials:||A session teaser for you to circulate to proposed attendees, in order to introduce the session and kick start “issue” receptivity (Support Materials).|
|Supporting Slides:||A vibrant and engaging slide deck outlining the course content for circulation to audience participants.|
|Q&A:||An interactive Q&A session to address queries from the workplace for up to 30 minutes.|
|Takeaway Materials:||Takeaway checklist for your team to pin to their desks, in order to reinforce the message of the session and drive compliance practices (Support Materials).|
|Session Coverage:||As described in the GLS Solution overview above.|
|Online Audit:||An online audit for you to test audience retention 1 month after the session (Support Materials).|
|Premium Upgrade*||*The digital recording rights are only to Customers taking the “Premium” version of this Product.|
Solution SLA Options and US$ Pricing
|Column one||Column two||Column three||Column four||Column five|
|Price (excl. VAT)||$1,499||$2,499|
|Big Law Review||US Rate||GLS Cost||Minutes|
|Senior Associate||$640||$1,499||2h 20m|
|Blended Rate||$520||$1,499||2h 53m|
|Junior Associate||$420||$1,499||3h 34m|
GLS RPLV Legal Operations Score
This solution’s GLS RPLV impact score:
|Ease of Implementation:||Complex||Average||Easy|
|Productivity Leverage Profile:||Low||Medium||High|
|IHL Line Optimisation:||Single||Multiple||All Lines|
IHL Critical Function Optimisation Targets
This solution enhances performance across the following critical in-house functions:
In-House Legal: Critical Functions / Processes
GLS has identified 15 critical in-house processes/functions that are present in every world-class legal department. To learn what these functions are, their composition and how they interrelate to deliver efficient legal team performance outcomes - visit here.
Once your documents have been proccessed no more may be added. You will need to complete the checkout or refresh the page to start again.
Sorry, unfortunately document has more than 40 pages please send us an email with your documents attached..