Economic Sanctions Training™ (Premium)
Educate your staff on how economic sanction programs work
Sanctions programs are increasingly impacting global business
Related challenges include:
- the reach and complexity of sanctions programs is increasing
- you don’t know how these programs impact your business
- the consequences could include criminal liability
- you have not yet addressed the impact of sanctions on your business
- your sanctions awareness can impact the consequences of breach
- you are increasingly dealing with international counterparties
- the risk of inadvertent breaches continues to grow
- you have a compliance policy, but it is not widely known or understood
- training your staff is an ongoing challenge
- DIY training is extremely time intensive
- hearing from subject matter experts is more authoritative
Wouldn’t it be great to be able to access a comprehensive Foreign Trade Control training module and make it your own?
The GLS Solution
This training module covers the following:
- the history of economic sanctions programs
- major economic sanction programs
- impact of economic sanction programs
- major compliance obligations
- how to manage sanctions regimes
- what does a good sanctions compliance program look like?
Our sessions marry practical, efficiency-based content with highly interactive and engaging delivery methodologies designed to improve memory retention.
These courses will be delivered by genuine experts in their field, in a way and at a time that is convenient to your team.
|90 min Session:||An up to 90 minute session delivered online – 60 minutes of content and 30 minutes of expert Q&A.|
|Subject Matter Expert:||Your session will be delivered by a subject matter expert with years of practical experience.|
|Behaviour Focused:||The session will focus on “practical behaviour” strategies design to encourage effective working practices.|
|Pre-Session Materials:||A session teaser for you to circulate to proposed attendees, in order to introduce the session and kick start “issue” receptivity (Support Materials).|
|Supporting Slides:||A vibrant and engaging slide deck outlining the course content – these will be branded in your livery and be made available digitally.|
|Q&A:||An interactive Q&A session to address queries from the workplace.|
|Takeaway Materials:||Takeaway checklist for your team to pin to their desks, in order to reinforce the message of the session and drive knowledge retention (Support Materials).|
|Online Audit:||An online audit for you to test audience retention 1 month after the session (Support Materials).|
|Digital Rights Available:||If you would like the digital rights for the presentation –simply select the relevant tier|
Solution SLA Options and US$ Pricing
|Column one||Column two||Column three||Column four||Column five|
|Standard Training Modules||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Takeaway Materials (Slides/Checklists)||✓||✓|
|Online Follow Up Test||✓|
|Price (excl. VAT)||$2,499||$2,999||$3,499||$3,999|
|Big Law Review||US Rate||GLS Cost||Minutes|
|Senior Associate||$640||$2,499||3h 54m|
|Blended Rate||$520||$2,499||4h 48m|
|Junior Associate||$420||$2,499||6h 12m|
GLS RPLV Legal Operations Score
This solution’s GLS RPLV impact score:
|Ease of Implementation:||Complex||Average||Easy|
|Productivity Leverage Profile:||Low||Medium||High|
|IHL Line Optimisation:||Single||Multiple||All Lines|
IHL Critical Function Optimisation Targets
This solution enhances performance across the following critical in-house functions:
In-House Legal: Critical Functions / Processes
GLS has identified 15 critical in-house processes/functions that are present in every world-class legal department. To learn what these functions are, their composition and how they interrelate to deliver efficient legal team performance outcomes - visit here.
Once your documents have been proccessed no more may be added. You will need to complete the checkout or refresh the page to start again.
Sorry, unfortunately document has more than 40 pages please send us an email with your documents attached..