Service Level Agreement - 101 Training™ (Standard)
Get your SLAs right every time
The Service Level Agreements you benefit from do not seem to be of much benefit.
Related challenges include:
- every service you are offered seems to carry its own SLA
- the SLAs you have seem “leaky” in terms of benefit
- required performance levels are not being achieved but still no service credits
- you are not sure what KPIs you should ask for
- your commercial teams seem to think that “top line” SLAs are all you need
- the SLA relief is not proving an adequate remedy for supplier non-performance
- the SLA sometimes prevents you from terminating
- you are not sure how to draft a proper SLA
- you are not claiming the full service credits you are entitled to
- your team didn’t understand how the SLA worked
- the SLA was not easy to implement/monitor
- comparing available SLAs is not easy
- SLAs are frequently agreed post contract signing
- you have too many SLA types
Wouldn't it be good if your team could negotiate great SLAs that delivered proper performance outcomes to your business.
The GLS Solution
GLS Service Level Agreement - 101 Training™ (Standard) is a highly interactive and entertaining SLA training module specifically designed to help your team nail their approach to the review and/or production of any type of service level agreement.
This training module covers:
- what is a “service level agreement”
- how to select the correct service levels/KPIs
- how to formulate relevant service acceptable performance ranges
- SLA measurement methodology and reporting protocols
- calculation and entitlement to service credits
- approaches to critical service failure scenarios
- exemptions from service level calculations
- how the SLA does and should interact with the rest of the contract
- SLA related data golden rules
- SLA related “war stories”
To drive memory retention – the session is engineered to be both interactive and entertaining by “personalising” the approach to SLA review and/or production.
This GLS training module affords you the opportunity to ensure that you are delivering high quality training to your teams in an extremely professional fashion whilst allowing you to remain focused on your client facing priorities.
|90min Session:||90 Minute session delivered via videoconference to users located anywhere in the world. GLS uses Teams at its preferred platform but can work with any other vid conf platform if needed|
|Key Issue Focus:||Coverage of all the main issues of legal import that frequently arise in practice around this topic|
|Behaviour Focused:||The session focuses on conveying “information application” techniques that will drive the right behavioral approach by your team to this subject - a more effective strategy than “wrote memorization”|
|Pre-Session Materials:||A session teaser for your compliance team to circulate to proposed attendees, in order to introduce the session and kick start “issue” receptivity (Support Materials).|
|Supporting Slides:||A vibrant slide deck outlining the subject key issues – these will be branded in your livery if requested and can be made available digitally.|
|Subject Matter Expert:||The session is led by subject matter experts who have been advising on this topic for clients globally.|
|Q&A:||An interactive Q&A session to address queries from the workplace.|
|Takeaway Materials:||Takeaway checklist for your team to pin to their desks, in order to reinforce the message of the session and drive compliance practices (Support Materials).|
|Online Audit:||An online audit for you to test audience retention 1 month after the session (Support Materials)|
|Digital Rights Available:||If you want the digital rights for the presentation - select the relevant tier|
Solution SLA Options and US$ Pricing
|Column one||Column two||Column three||Column four||Column five|
|Standard Training Modules||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Takeaway Materials (Slides/Checklists)||✓||✓|
|Online Follow Up Test||✓|
|Price (excl. VAT)||$1,499||$2,499||$2,999||$3,499|
|Big Law Review||US Rate||GLS Cost||Minutes|
|Senior Associate||$640||$1,499||2h 20m|
|Blended Rate||$520||$1,499||2h 53m|
|Junior Associate||$420||$1,499||3h 34m|
GLS RPLV Legal Operations Score
This solution’s GLS RPLV impact score:
|Ease of Implementation:||Complex||Average||Easy|
|Productivity Leverage Profile:||Low||Medium||High|
|IHL Line Optimisation:||Single||Multiple||All Lines|
IHL Critical Function Optimisation Targets
This solution enhances performance across the following critical in-house functions:
In-House Legal: Critical Functions / Processes
GLS has identified 15 critical in-house processes/functions that are present in every world-class legal department. To learn what these functions are, their composition and how they interrelate to deliver efficient legal team performance outcomes - visit here.
Once your documents have been proccessed no more may be added. You will need to complete the checkout or refresh the page to start again.
Sorry, unfortunately document has more than 40 pages please send us an email with your documents attached..