GLS Disputes Function Efficiency Audit™ (DIY)
Self assess the effectiveness of your disputes management function
You need to get much better at managing disputes.
Related challenges include:
- disputes that are not caught early only worsen
- your business approaches each litigation in a different way, inconsistently applying policies, best practices and protocols
- to improve you must undertake a “current status” assessment
- legal department “how to guides” are not commonly available
- objectively assessing your own performance is not easy
- you are not sure of what performance audit criteria to use
- you are not clear how your disputes function benchmarks against peer businesses
- finding time to conduct an audit comes on top of existing workloads
- you know good diagnostic tools provide actionable insights
- your team wants to do more strategic work but just cannot find the time
Wouldn’t it be great if you could access a comprehensive diagnostic tool that allows you to generate actionable insights for your team?
The GLS Solution
GLS Disputes Function Efficiency Audit™ (DIY) is an online, easy to implement, intuitive to use, performance diagnostic tool to help you assess how effective your dispute management function is.
GLS Disputes Function Efficiency Audit™ (DIY) will help you rapidly assess the adequacy of your dispute management infrastructure, in an objective and transparent manner.
Comprising more than 100 diagnostic questions, this tool helps you assess the performance criteria that have the biggest impacts on your Businesses ability to effectively manage/avoid disputes.
This tool also will also asses your team’s resource allocations (policies, templates, processes & procedures, technology, etc), to enable realistic and potent optimisation solution pathways to emerge.
The performance criteria against which our module is prepared is that of a “performance optimised” legal support function. The tool will provide you with:
- a powerful reference model of what your fully optimised function would look like;
- a detailed view of the critical resources that enable and drive optimised dispute management performance;
- an assessment of the presence and/or current performance of your resources; and
- clearly identified and logical intervention/optimisation scenarios to drive function productivity.
This tool will significantly enhance your ability to prepare and implement a transformation plan for your legal team that:
- is self-authored and specific to your business;
- efficiently targets maximum productivity intervention scenarios; and
- is easy, cheap and quick to implement.
Few lawyers like to be critiqued but as so much more is required of modern-day legal teams, it is essential that legal team leaders can obtain objective data and honestly assess performance.
|Efficiency Audit Tool:||A detailed suite of online / e-format audit questions designed to help you comprehensively analyse the performance of your legal team.|
|Online / e-question format:||Our diagnostic module can be made available to you in an online / e-question format that you can address to multiple members of your team and received their aggregated responses.|
|Tool Usage Briefing Session:||A 1 hour presentation and Q&A on how to utilise the Audit Tool including an overview of the GLS Legal Transformation Tube Map Model.|
|GLS Legal Transformation Tube Map Modelling||Each diagnostic module draws from GLS’ market leading legal department performance analysis module – the GLS Legal Transformation Tube Map – which you can find here.|
|30 Minute GLS Transformation Consult||GLS are world leading expert in legal team efficiency planning and implementation. This module includes a 30 minute consult to help your efficient deployment of the tool and to obtain related insights.|
|Findings Analysis:||We can help you process your findings – we can offer a 3 hour consultancy to help you understand your results.|
Solution SLA Options and US$ Pricing
|Column one||Column two||Column three||Column four||Column five|
|GLS Audit Module Questions||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Configured Electronic Forms||✓||✓||✓|
|Tool Usage Briefing Session||✓||✓||✓|
|GLS Transformation Consult||✓||✓||✓|
|Corp Communications Package||✓||✓|
|Analysis Your Findings Support (3hrs)||✓|
|Big Law Review||US Rate||GLS Cost||Minutes|
|Senior Associate||$640||$2,499||3h 54m|
|Blended Rate||$520||$2,499||4h 48m|
|Junior Associate||$400||$2,499||6h 12m|
GLS RPLV Legal Operations Score
This solution’s GLS RPLV impact score:
|Ease of Implementation:||Complex||Average||Easy|
|Productivity Leverage Profile:||Low||Medium||High|
|IHL Line Optimisation:||Single||Multiple||All Lines|
IHL Critical Function Optimisation Targets
This solution enhances performance across the following critical in-house functions:
In-House Legal: Critical Functions / Processes
GLS has identified 15 critical in-house processes/functions that are present in every world-class legal department. To learn what these functions are, their composition and how they interrelate to deliver efficient legal team performance outcomes - visit here.
Once your documents have been proccessed no more may be added. You will need to complete the checkout or refresh the page to start again.
Sorry, unfortunately document has more than 40 pages please send us an email with your documents attached..