Commercial Library (Basic)™
You are a great lawyer, but are forced to spend too much time producing draft agreements
Related challenges include:
- the business complains that you are a bottle neck to deals as first drafts are slow to emerge
- you don’t have a precedent library… or the one you have is poorly maintained
- getting drafts from external counsel is expensive and time consuming
- basic drafting is taking you away from providing strategic advice to your business
- cut’n’paste documents frequently end up being technically “unstable”
- cut’n’paste documents end up looking like a quilt of badly compiled clauses from different sources
- re-using the “last similar” deal document doesn’t allow for a bespoke deal fit
- internal users have now started using their own “document libraries” further complicating your job
- online precedent services aren’t backed by law firms and often have low quality documents
You have dreamed of your own contract automation tool that instantly produces deal specific world-class documents … but there is no budget for that.
The GLS Solution
GLS Legal Docs™ delivers access to an online, curated and automated library of 70+ world class legal documents that address the most common day-to-day needs of an in-house team.
Commercial Precedent Pack (Basic) is a suite of fully automated commercial agreements covering those agreements that need to be produced every day to keep your business going.
Commercial Precedent Pack (Basic) comes with access to a lawyer to help process the quantities of work you are facing and/or answer any queries you might have.
Commercial Precedent Pack (Basic) enables you to:
- massively reduce the time spent preparing first drafts of your agreements
- produce “deal specific” documentation – this is not just access to a static template!
- leverage deal momentum by swiftly releasing a quality first draft
- generate documents 24/7/365
- ensure that you have not overlooked any key issues
- reduce/eliminate “human sloppiness” – typos, formatting, etc
Commercial Precedent Pack (Basic) offers you:
- unlimited usage of each template, providing you infinite scalability without cost
- access to a suite of documents that are permanently maintained and improving
Commercial Precedent Pack (Basic) is like having a massive legal service provider using incredible technology as part of your team 24/7/365 … but without the cost.
|Guided Interview:||Each document uses an easy to follow online interview to get all info needed, quickly and efficiently - including tips and explanations.|
|Instant Delivery:||Subscribers receive their completed, bespoke documents instantly, anytime day or night.|
|World Class Templates:||World-class templates have been created by lawyers with decades of experience at the world's best law firms.|
|My Solutions Centre:||Your secure, personal workspace to store all of your documents.|
|Legal Team:||For each document you produce, you will get a 30min consultation with an in-house legal expert who will address any issues and queries you might have.|
|Constant Update:||Your documents are constantly maintained and updated, free of charge.|
Legal Docs in Your Library
|Non-Disclosure Agreement (English)|
|Term Sheet (Commercial)|
|Big Law Review||US Rate||GLS Cost||Minutes|
GLS RPLV Legal Operations Score
This solution’s GLS RPLV impact score:
|Ease of Implementation:||Complex||Average||Easy|
|Productivity Leverage Profile:||Low||Medium||High|
|IHL Line Optimisation:||Single||Multiple||All Lines|
IHL Critical Function Optimisation Targets
This solution enhances performance across the following critical in-house functions:
In-House Legal: Critical Functions / Processes
GLS has identified 15 critical in-house processes/functions that are present in every world-class legal department. To learn what these functions are, their composition and how they interrelate to deliver efficient legal team performance outcomes - visit here.
Once your documents have been proccessed no more may be added. You will need to complete the checkout or refresh the page to start again.
Sorry, unfortunately document has more than 40 pages please send us an email with your documents attached..