GLS Legal Team Support & Transformation Plans™ - Bronze
GLS Legal Team Support & Transformation Plans™ - Bronze
Each GLS Legal Team Support & Transformation Plan™ is a curated selection of vital resources to help you to optimise the performance of your legal team. Our plans not only address your immediate support requirements, they will also help you to transform your legal team in a structured, sequenced, low risk and high impact manner.
Your legal team needs relief from chronic workloads but has yet to implement any transformation initiatives designed to deliver operational efficiencies and increased performance outcomes.
Related considerations of this team include:
- Keen to prove legal ops can provide effective/efficient relief
- You know you need to transform but do not know where to start
- Seeking an impressive start to get your transformation efforts underway
- Must focus on “high impact” and “client visible” initiatives
- First steps must not distract team from current workload
- Efforts must deliver “clear” wins to the business
- You are wary of underwhelming “efficiency initiatives”
- You are keen to ensure you avoid preventable mistakes
- A plan that shows your legal team that the Business will support meaningful change
- You are not sure where to start your transformation efforts
Wouldn’t it be great if you could simply access a proven, comprehensive plan for effective transformation AND the tools, resources and expertise to implement it in an extremely cost-effective and low risk manner?
The GLS Solution
A GLS Best Seller
GLS Legal Team Support & Transformation Plan™ (Bronze) delivers immediate structure, purpose and cost-effective implementation capabilities to your overall IHL Transformation initiatives, in a low-risk manner – making them a perfect “backbone” IHL transformation resource.
Our Bronze plan is perfect for the following IHL team profile:
- Primary Goal: to efficiently relieve chronic workloads in a transformative & low risk manner. This plan is about showing the Business you can “move the needle”
- Method: to take formidable first steps that are effective, noticeable, low risk and help build the case for further transformation.
- Readiness: this team has not yet implemented any significant transformation initiatives and is understandably nervous about doing so.
- Key Considerations: this team absolutely must score a “home run” on its first transformation effort.
- Cost Comparable: this Plan delivers a Discount Impact of 20% and costs around 25% of a junior lawyer’s annual salary.
- Targeted IHL Functions: this Plan spans 10 of the 15 Critical IHL functions, with substantive intervention on 11 of the 15 functions with substantive intervention on 3 of the 15 functions (see the GLS Legal Transformation Tube Map)
The full deliverables of this plan are set out in the Plan Prospectus and are deemed included in your plan on purchase.
GLS Legal Team Support & Transformation Plans™
each Plan focuses on clear and achievable IHL Transformation goals.
each Plan includes reliable “quick win” initiatives to help you build program credibility.
our Plans target immediate BAU relief scenarios, but in a transformative way.
our Plans enjoy high implementation success rates globally.
our Plans are based on scientifically justified optimisation interventions.
our Plans are built to overcome most anticipated obstacles.
our Plans are designed to deliver highly visible results to the underlying Business.
Low Risk Profile:
our Plans have an extremely low risk implementation profile.
our Plans feature effective end user engagement and change management profiles.
Exceptionally Cost Effective:
our Plans represent exceptionally cost-effective solution sourcing.
our Plans include “configurable” modules to tailor to your preferences.
Plug n Play:
our Plans are easy to understand, procure and implement – simply plug n play.
our Silver and Gold Plans are supported by GLS proprietary implementation methodology.
World Class Outcomes:
each intervention is designed to deliver world class performance.
our Plans are calibrated against GLS’s proprietary RPLV decision making framework (see RPLV decision making here).
our plans are renewable to help support your ongoing and evolving transformation needs
see the detailed Sales Prospectus for a line item of all inclusions.
|Accordo di Riservatezza||✓||✓||✓|
|Board Resolution – Adopt Audited Accounts||✓||✓||✓|
|Board Resolution – Amend Constitution||✓||✓||✓|
|Board Resolution – Appoint Auditor||✓||✓||✓|
|Board Resolution – Change of Company Name||✓||✓||✓|
|Board Resolution – Declaration of Dividends||✓||✓||✓|
|Board Resolution – Director Appointment||✓||✓||✓|
|Board Resolution – Director Resignation||✓||✓||✓|
|Board Resolution – Entering into a Loan Agreement||✓||✓||✓|
|Board Resolution – Entering into an Agreement||✓||✓||✓|
|Board Resolution – Grant Power of Attorney||✓||✓||✓|
|Board Resolution – Issue & Allot Shares||✓||✓||✓|
|Board Resolution – Open Bank Account||✓||✓||✓|
|Board Resolution – Share Transfer||✓||✓||✓|
|Employment Agreement (General Staff)||✓||✓||✓|
|Memorandum of Understanding||✓||✓||✓|
|Non-Disclosure Agreement (English)||✓||✓||✓|
|Non-Disclosure Agreement (Russian)||✓||✓||✓|
|Perjanjian Kerahasiaan GLS™||✓||✓||✓|
|Shareholder Resolution – Adopt Audited Accounts||✓||✓||✓|
|Shareholder Resolution – Amend Constitution||✓||✓||✓|
|Shareholder Resolution – Appoint Auditor||✓||✓||✓|
|Shareholder Resolution – Change of Company Name||✓||✓||✓|
|Shareholder Resolution – Declaration of Dividends||✓||✓||✓|
|Shareholder Resolution – Director Appointment||✓||✓||✓|
|Shareholder Resolution – Director Resignation||✓||✓||✓|
|Shareholder Resolution – Entering into a Loan Agreement||✓||✓||✓|
|Shareholder Resolution – Entering into an Agreement||✓||✓||✓|
|Shareholder Resolution – Grant Power of Attorney||✓||✓||✓|
|Shareholder Resolution – Issue & Allot Shares||✓||✓||✓|
|Shareholder Resolution – Open a Bank Account||✓||✓||✓|
|Shareholder Resolution – Share Transfer||✓||✓||✓|
|Terms & Conditions (Website/App)||✓||✓||✓|
|Commissioners’ Approval of a Transaction (Bahasa)||✓||✓|
|Convertible Loan Note||✓||✓|
|Directors Duties Training Manual||✓||✓|
|Employee Share Option Plan||✓||✓|
|Employee Warning Letter||✓||✓|
|Employment Agreement (Key Staff / Executives)||✓||✓|
|IP Licensing Agreement||✓||✓|
|Influencer Services Agreement||✓||✓|
|Intragroup IP Assignment||✓||✓|
|Letter of Demand||✓||✓|
|Supply of Goods Agreement||✓||✓|
|Business Ethics Policy||✓|
|Consultancy Services Agreement||✓|
|Data Processing Agreement (Short)||✓|
|Data Protection Policy||✓|
|Employment Termination Letter||✓|
|Environmental Policy (Basic)||✓|
|External Legal Counsel Policy||✓|
|Framework Services Agreement||✓|
|Health & Safety Policy||✓|
|Human Rights Policy||✓|
|IP Assignment Agreement||✓|
|Intragroup IP Licence||✓|
|Joint Venture Agreement||✓|
|Labour Rights Policy||✓|
|Managed Services Agreement||✓|
|Share Subscription Agreement (basic)||✓|
|Shareholder Loan Agreement||✓|
|Software Maintenance Agreement||✓|
|Term Sheet (Commercial)||✓|
|Term Sheet (Investment)||✓|
Solution SLA Options and US$ Pricing
|Column one||Column two||Column three||Column four||Column five|
|Discount Impact*||Pricing||Annual Price|