Co-Sec Precedent Pack
You are a great lawyer, but low level "Co Sec work" sucks up too much of your capacity each day
Related challenges include:
- the business complains that you are a bottle neck to deals as first drafts are slow to emerge
- you don’t have a precedent library… or the one you have is poorly maintained
- getting drafts from external counsel is expensive and time consuming
- basic drafting is taking you away from providing strategic advice to your business
- cut’n’paste documents frequently end up being technically “unstable”
- cut’n’paste documents end up looking like a quilt of badly compiled clauses from different sources
- Co Sec service providers are good at filing, but aren't good at drafting and aren’t backed by a law firm
You have dreamed of your automating your Co Sec function… but there is no budget for that.
The GLS Solution
GLS Legal Docs™ delivers access to an online, curated and automated library of 70+ world class legal documents that address the most common day-to-day needs of an in-house team.
Co-Sec Precedent Pack is a suite of fully automated corporate secretarial documents that cover the most common corporate governance issues faced businesses globally.
Co-Sec Precedent Pack comes with access to a lawyer to help drive your deal forward and/or answer any queries you might have.
Co-Sec Precedent Pack enables you to:
- massively reduce the time spent preparing first drafts
- produce “event specific” documentation – this is not just access to a static template!
- generate documents 24/7/365
- ensure that you have not overlooked any key issues
- reduce/eliminate “human sloppiness” – typos, formatting, etc
Co-Sec Precedent Pack offers you:
- unlimited usage of each template providing you infinite scalability without cost
- access to a suite of documents that are permanently maintained and improving
- 24/7/365 access to the lawyers that drafted the agreements
- a pool of support capacity to help you move your deal forward and maintain deal momentum
Co-Sec Precedent Pack is like having a massive legal service provider using incredible technology as part of your team 24/7/365 … but without the cost.
|Guided Interview:||Each document uses an easy to follow online interview to get all info needed, quickly and efficiently - including tips and explanations.|
|Instant Delivery:||Subscribers receive their completed, bespoke documents instantly, anytime day or night.|
|World Class Templates:||World-class templates have been created by lawyers with decades of experience at the world's best law firms.|
|My Solutions Centre:||Your secure, personal workspace to store all of your documents.|
|Legal Team:||For each document you produce you will get a 30min consultation with an in-house legal expert who will address any issues and queries you might have.|
|Constant Update:||Your documents are constantly maintained and updated, free of charge.|
Legal Docs in Your Library
|Board Resolution – Adopt Audited Accounts|
|Board Resolution – Amend Constitution|
|Board Resolution – Appoint Auditor|
|Board Resolution – Change of Company Name|
|Board Resolution – Declaration of Dividends|
|Board Resolution – Director Appointment|
|Board Resolution – Director Resignation|
|Board Resolution – Entering into a Loan Agreement|
|Board Resolution – Entering into an Agreement|
|Board Resolution – Grant Power of Attorney|
|Board Resolution – Issue & Allot Shares|
|Board Resolution – Open Bank Account|
|Board Resolution – Share Transfer|
|Shareholder Resolution – Adopt Audited Accounts|
|Shareholder Resolution – Amend Constitution|
|Shareholder Resolution – Appoint Auditor|
|Shareholder Resolution – Change of Company Name|
|Shareholder Resolution – Declaration of Dividends|
|Shareholder Resolution – Director Appointment|
|Shareholder Resolution – Director Resignation|
|Shareholder Resolution – Entering into a Loan Agreement|
|Shareholder Resolution – Entering into an Agreement|
|Shareholder Resolution – Grant Power of Attorney|
|Shareholder Resolution – Issue & Allot Shares|
|Shareholder Resolution – Open a Bank Account|
|Shareholder Resolution – Share Transfer|
|Directors Duties Training Manual|
|Big Law Review||US Rate||GLS Cost||Minutes|
GLS RPLV Legal Operations Score
This solution’s GLS RPLV impact score:
|Ease of Implementation:||Complex||Average||Easy|
|Productivity Leverage Profile:||Low||Medium||High|
|IHL Line Optimisation:||Single||Multiple||All Lines|
IHL Critical Function Optimisation Targets
This solution enhances performance across the following critical in-house functions:
In-House Legal: Critical Functions / Processes
GLS has identified 15 critical in-house processes/functions that are present in every world-class legal department. To learn what these functions are, their composition and how they interrelate to deliver efficient legal team performance outcomes - visit here.
Once your documents have been proccessed no more may be added. You will need to complete the checkout or refresh the page to start again.
Sorry, unfortunately document has more than 40 pages please send us an email with your documents attached..